*A man wanted to celebrate his wife's Birthday by throwing a party.
So he ordered a birthday cake.
The salesman asked him what message he wanted to put on the cake.
He thought for a moment and said, put "getting older but you are getting
The salesman asked "how do you want me to put it ? "
業務員問 " 你要安排怎樣擺放祝詞 ? "
The man said ' Well...put " You are getting older " at the top
and " but you are getting better " at the bottom.'
男人說 '好吧...你就把 "妳越來越老" 擺上面，把 "妳卻越來越好" 擺下面'。
When the cake was unveiled at the party
all the guests were aghast at the message on the cake.
It read : " You are getting older at the top, but you are getting better
只見蛋糕上寫著: " 妳的上面越來越老，但妳的下面卻越來越好 "。
Moral of the Story :
1. Always proof read everything before you send.
2. Don't trust others to write it right for you.
3. Don't order cakes by telephone.
4. If you still do it, book your bed at the ICU first.
4. 如果你仍執意堅持己見，先在加護病房訂個床位吧 .....*